Check out the tunes we picked to help give your workout that extra boost!
Getting back to the gym is hard.. But there are things that you can do to make getting back into your fitness routine easier; one of which is creating a totally bomb playlist! In fact, listening to music while you work out has actually been proven in many cases to positively impact your training session. Whether or not this is just because it puts you in a better mood, or is down to something else entirely, one thing is for sure – it works.
Lucky for you, we took the liberty of creating this awesome, albeit eclectic, list of songs that will be the perfect upbeat motivator for your daily workout!
Top 20 Songs For A Great Workout
- Kanye West – The New Workout Plan
- Survivor – Eye of The Tiger
- RUN D.M.C. – It’s Tricky
- Beyonce – Get Me Bodied
- Capital Cities – Safe and Sound
- Camelphat & Elderbrook – Cola
- Billie Eilish – Bad Guy
- David Guetta, Cedric Gervais & Chris Willis – Would I Lie To You
- Ida Corr vs Fedde LeGrand – Let Me Think About It
- Snoop Dogg vs David Guetta – Sweat
- Ciara – Level Up
- Todrick Hall – Dem Beats
- Steflon Don – 16 Shots
- Enrique Iglesias – Move To Miami
- Destiny’s Child – Bootylicious
- Missy Elliott – Pass That Dutch
- A$AP Ferg – Plain Jane
- Nicki Minaj – Good Form
- Pitbull – Hotel Room
- Daddy Yankee – Gasolina
Hopefully, some of these tunes were enough to already get you pumped up and into the workout mindset! Now feel free to go ahead and make your own gym playlist with your favorite songs, and get the most out of your fitness routine!