You are beautiful just the way you are! You are not your skin, especially not your skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, uneven complexion, or anything that was the reason for your insecurities. And there was no greater happiness than that when you learned how to embrace your skin with confidence, right?
If you feel like you would like to share a story about your skincare journey with some girl who is feeling right now just like you used to, or with some boy who doesn’t have self-esteem because he thinks he is ugly, you can do it here, on Mysa, your beauty and well-being journal.
We would like to encourage and ask you to share your stories about your skincare routine and the insecurities you had because of your skin problems. We want you to write about how beautiful you feel now, with the proper skincare routine. Also, we want you to write about how you found out that true beauty comes from within.
We believe that sharing your story can help and inspire others who might be going through the same thing. So please share your story with us and let us know how skincare has positively affected your life.
What do you have to do?
Wake up your inner writer or blogger and start writing. All you need is to:
- Write a text about your biggest skin problem (can be anything – from dryness to acne)
- Share your skincare routine with us: what products and devices do you use, what would you recommend to others, what someone who has the same problem as you should avoid, etc.
- Add some feelings: how did you feel during finding the right routine, how did you cope with insecurities, sadness, low self-esteem, etc.
- Share some additional tips & tricks: proper diet, meditation, or something else
- Send us some pictures: one where you felt sad because of your skin condition, and one where you accepted yourself and learned how to love the skin you’re in
- Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 of March 2022
Why should you share your story with others?
The right question is: Why shouldn’t you? This is your chance where you can inspire others, where you can change someone’s life for the better. Making other people happy actually makes you even happier!
And last but not least, we want to share something with you. Namely, we will give a little gift to the best author: Skincare Secrets UFO mini 2 Set that contains UFO mini 2 and five packs of FOREO’s power-activated masks (each pack contains six masks). You can enjoy your at-home spa treatments with Call It a Night, Make My Day, Manuka Honey, Coconut Oil, and Acai Berry masks.
We will pick the best story, publish it on our blog and share it on our social media. Do you want to change someone’s life for the better? Share your skincare journey with us!