Mini, but mighty! That’s the best way to describe UFO mini 2. Within 90 seconds, you will get a spa-like facial with UFO 2 mini, and here’s a detailed guide of everything you need to know about this device.
Table of Contents
Benefits of UFO mini 2
UFO mini 2 is a whole new way to mask. This powerful device is your time saver that turns a 20-minute mask routine into a 90-second treatment, saving you more than 5 days a year!
UFO mini 2 instantly infuses serum, and other active ingredients into the deepest layers of the skin, giving you superior results. You’ll notice after the first use that your skin is properly moisturized and the appearance of pores is reduced. Rejuvenating skin while you enjoy a pampering effect is what you get with this mini, but mighty device.
Complete Mask Treatment
- Hyper-Infusion Technology combines heating & T-Sonic pulsations
- Thermo-Therapy (heat) mode preps skin and enhances skin’s absorption of UFO Power Activated Masks’ ingredients. Heats up 5X faster than the original UFO.
- T-Sonic Pulsations stimulate blood microcirculation and better absorption of products, facilitating skin renewal. Up to 10,000 sonic pulsations per minute
Full-spectrum LED light therapy helps your skin reap the benefits of 8 different light wavelengths. Each colored light has a different wavelength that penetrates your skin at different depths.
PURPLE LED – Reduces the appearance of fine lines, and boosts radiance.
BLUE LED – Fights blemishes and acne-causing bacteria to prevent breakouts.
WHITE LED – Tones and tightens the appearance of skin and reduces puffiness.
CYAN LED – Calms and relieves stressed skin.
YELLOW LED – Reduces redness and soothes skin.
ORANGE LED – Revitalizes and awakens skin for a healthy glow.
RED LED – Stimulates collagen production and helps diminish signs of aging.
Who wouldn’t love having access to spa-worthy technology without having to leave your couch? When you don’t have time to stress about making an appointment at your local salon, simply reach for your UFO mini 2.
UFO PowerActivated Masks
That is the first part of the smart mask treatment and the second part consists of the UFO PowerActivated Masks! FOREO has 3 different collections to choose from:
- Make My Day – anti-pollution & hydrating facial treatment
- Call It a Night – nourishing & revitalizing facial treatment
- Glow Addict – for skin that glows for days
- H2Overdose – the ultimate boost of hydration
- Youth Junkie – age renewal at its best
- Matte Maniac – a clean slate
- Shimmer Freak – for fresh-looking eyes
- Manuka Honey – anti-aging face mask
- Bulgarian Rose – face mask for dry skin
- Coconut Oil – face mask for dehydrated skin
- Acai Berry – face mask for a brighter complexion
- Green Tea – purifying face mask
All dermatologist-tested masks are formulated with premium quality botanical and fruit extracts and do not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicones, disodium EDTA or mineral oil.
What can you expect from UFO mini 2?
This little magician will help you soften your skin and allow your skin to absorb the sheet mask essence while the LED lights and T-Sonic pulsations will help boost the treatment for better penetration of the essence.
You’ll also get a gentle mini massage treatment! Reduced redness, softer and hydrated skin in just 90 seconds! The essence from your mask (or your serum) is absorbed quicker and due to the heating pulsations, you will actually feel the essence penetrate deeper into your skin.
Pick your favorite mask and – enjoy!
The great thing about UFO mini 2 is that you can use it with your favorite sheet masks. You just have to keep in mind that you can’t use it with hydrogels, bio-cellulose, or extremely thin masks. But, you can use it with normal cotton plush type masks. Just apply the sheet mask over your face as usual and then manually select a program and start your treatment.
You can also use this with a cotton round pad, soak it in your favorite toner or essence, and pop the round onto the device, just like you would have with one of the PowerActivated Masks.
The main difference between these two devices is that UFO mini 2 doesn’t have cryotherapy. Besides that, here are other (important) differences:
- is $100.00 cheaper than UFO 2 ($179 vs $279)
- has a less “blingy” gold disk on the front of the device, whereas the UFO 2 has a really beautiful gold sunburst
- is the same size as UFO 2 but weighs slightly less
- has a slightly less mask selection due to the lack of the cryotherapy
Is UFO mini 2 for me?
If you don’t need cryotherapy, and your skin is seeking spa-like treatment that can fit in the palm of your hand, then the answer is – YES, UFO mini 2 is more than a perfect device for you. The only question is which color do you prefer: mint, pearl pink or fuchsia?