When it comes to “me-time” and at-home spa treatments, one of the easiest ways to enjoy is to nourish your skin with some rich face masks. But, how to pick a face mask that is tailored to your needs? There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the ideal face mask for each person will vary depending on their individual skin type and concerns.
Table of Contents
How to choose the best face mask?
However, there are a few general tips that can help you choose the best face mask for your needs:
- Dry skin – mask that contains hydrating ingredients like glycerin or hyaluronic acid
- Oily skin – mask that contains clay or other absorbing materials to help control the shine
- Sensitive skin – mask that is free of potential irritants like fragrances or dyes
If you are not the biggest fan of homemade face masks, we still have solutions for every skin problem you might have. Thanks to FOREO’s face masks collections in which you will find treatment for every skin condition you need, and you will finally be able to enjoy facial treatments in the comfort of your home.
Daily Duo Face Masks
Turn a 20-minute treatment into a 90-second treat! Each smart mask formula pairs with a unique UFO routine designed to ensure flawless skin from morning until night.
- Make My Day – anti-pollution & hydrating facial treatment
- Call It a Night – nourishing & revitalizing facial treatment
Each of these 5 highly concentrated formulas targets a specific skin concern – whether you feel dry and dehydrated, a bit too oily, or just need a touch of shimmer to brighten those eyes, total skin recovery starts here!
- Glow Addict – for skin that glows for days
- H2Overdose – the ultimate boost of hydration
- Youth Junkie – age renewal at its best
- Matte Maniac – a clean slate
- Shimmer Freak – for fresh-looking eyes
Farm To Face Collection
Experience naturally nourished skin with these 5 farm-fresh formulas. Made with pure, natural ingredients, each mask can be used as a regular sheet mask for a relaxing 20-minute treatment – or as an at-home spa facial with a power boost from your UFO smart mask device, which uses Hyper-Infusion Technology to enhance absorption for a refined and radiant complexion in just 2 minutes.
- Manuka Honey – anti-aging face mask
- Bulgarian Rose – face mask for dry skin
- Coconut Oil – face mask for dehydrated skin
- Acai Berry – face mask for a brighter complexion
- Green Tea – purifying mask
All dermatologist-tested masks are formulated with premium quality botanical and fruit extracts and do not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicones, disodium EDTA or mineral oil.
Take a quiz and find your ideal face mask!
If you’re still not sure which mask is ideal for you, we have prepared a quiz where you can find it out.