LUNA™ 2 FOR MEN
The LUNA™ mini 2 has a motor that is 2x as powerful, 26% longer touch-points, larger brush surface and 36% thicker silicone body for a deeper and more enhanced cleansing experience.
No, we recommend applying shaving cream after your 1-minute pre-shaving routine.
We recommend you consult your physician or skincare professional before use.
Wash the brush surfaces with soap and water, rinse with clean water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO's Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results. Allow device to air-dry.
You can use any facial cleanser with the LUNA™ 2 for MEN, but to keep your device in optimal condition, avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers as they may damage the silicone touch-points.
Yes, you can. Using skincare products in combination with LUNA™ 2 for MEN provides superior results
Yes, we also recommend using the LUNA™ 2 for MEN for those who do not shave on a regular basis. This will help prevent ingrown hairs, while getting rid of impurities on the skin.
We suggest that anyone who suffers from a serious skin condition should consult their dermatologist before using the device.
Yes, FOREO's unique design makes the device completely waterproof so it's suitable to use in the shower or bath.
Your LUNA™ for MEN is rechargeable with its included charger or USB cable. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which lasts up to 7 months of use.
• While charging, the indicator will flash repeatedly
• When the battery is full, the indicator will emit a steady glow
• When the battery is low, the indicator will start to flash repeatedly
• Double the T-sonic™ power. Up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ (transdermal sonic) pulsations per minute are directed through soft silicone touch-points – from a motor that’s double the power – for even deeper cleansing
• 2nd generation brush head
- 36% thicker silicone for a plusher and softer body that feels wonderful to hold and use, and better diffuses T-Sonic™ and anti-aging pulsations for enhanced results
- 50% larger brush head covers more area for more efficient cleansing
- 26% longer touch-points are gentler on the skin and improve reach so no area is left un-cleansed
• 2 modes: Cleansing Mode and Anti-Aging Mode:
- Cleansing Mode (with touch-point brush) – 1 minute for cleansing routine.
- Anti-Aging Mode (with ridge surface) – 1 minute for diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
• 12 adjustable pulsation intensities for more customized cleansing: the intensity of each mode can be increased or decreased with the + or – buttons. The Cleansing Mode has a memory function that will remember your speed preference for the next time it is used. The Anti-Aging Mode does not have a memory function; every time it is activated it will be operating on the highest speed.
• Integrated timer: pulsations will pause every 15 seconds in Cleansing Mode and every 12 seconds in Anti-Aging Mode to indicate when you should move the device to another area of the face. The device will pause its pulsations 3 times in succession after 1 minute to signify the end of the cleansing routine and again after the anti-aging routine, indicating the end of the entire beauty routine. Your FOREO device will switch itself off after 3 minutes in either mode.
• Locking/unlocking: you may lock or unlock the controls by holding down the + and – buttons at the same time
Dampen your face apply your regular cleanser.
We suggest using FOREO’s CLEANSER for MEN for optimal results.
Wet the device and press the center button to activate its Cleansing Mode and press once more to put it on Standby, at which time you can rinse and dry your face.
When the device is on Standby, its indicator light will emit a steady glow.
Press again to activate the Anti-Aging Mode, then press for a final time to deactivate the device.