LUNA™ mini 2
The LUNA™ mini 2 has a motor that is 2x as powerful, 26% longer touch-points, larger brush surface and 36% thicker silicone body for a deeper and more enhanced cleansing experience.
We suggest that anyone who suffers from a serious skin condition should consult their dermatologist before using the device.
We recommend you consult your physician or skincare professional before use.
We suggest you remove makeup before use for more effective cleansing.
Wash the brush surfaces with soap and water, rinse with clean water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO's Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results. Allow device to air-dry.
You can use any facial cleanser with the LUNA™ mini 2, but to keep your device in optimal condition, avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers as they may damage the silicone touch-points.
Yes, the LUNA mini 2 is safe to be used under the eyes to help reduce dark circles and puffiness. We’d recommend to lower the frequency and glide the LUNA mini 2 smooth on the specific area but without pressing too much on the skin.
Please DO NOT use the cleansing oil with your FOREO. It will damage the silicon surface of the FOREO. You can firstly use the cleansing oil to cleanse your face, rinse it with water. Then use the FOREO to deep cleanse your face once again.
The LUNA™ mini 2 is a travel-sized T-Sonic™ deep-cleansing facial device that has 8 speeds and provides up to 300 uses per full charge. Available in 5 vibrant colors, it features a 3-zone brush surface that suits all skin types. In addition to a T-Sonic™ Cleansing Mode, the LUNA™ 2 has an Anti-Aging Mode that channels lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the visible signs of aging, has 12 speeds, provides up to 450 uses per full charge and is available in 4 different models according to skin type.
Yes, FOREO's unique design makes the device completely waterproof so it's suitable to use in the s hewer or bath.
Dampen your face and apply your regular cleanser. We suggest using FOREO’s DAY and NIGHT CLEANSERS for optimal results.
Wet the device and press the center button once to turn on your LUNA mini 2, which is automatically programmed to be on the high-intensity setting.
Gently move the LUNA mini 2 in circular motions over your face for 1 minute.
• 2nd generation brush head
- 36% thicker silicone for a plusher and softer body that feels wonderful to hold and use, and better diffuses T-Sonic™ pulsations for enhanced results
- 50% larger brush head covers more area for more efficient cleansing
- 26% longer touch-points are gentler on the skin and improve reach so no area is left un-cleansed
• 8 adjustable pulsation intensities for more customized cleansing: use the +/– buttons to select your preferred cleansing intensity.
• Integrated timer: pulsations will pause every 15 seconds to indicate when you should move the device to another area of the face and pulsations will pause 3 times in succession after 1 minute to signify the end of cleansing routine
• Your FOREO device will switch itself off after 3 minutes to prevent overuse
Your LUNA™ mini 2 is rechargeable with its included USB cable. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which lasts up to 5 months of use.
• While charging, the indicator will flash repeatedly
• When the battery is full, the indicator will emit a steady glow
• When the battery is low, the indicator will start to flash repeatedly