The ISSA™ has 8 adjustable intensity levels and one charge lasts up to 365 uses, whereas the ISSA™ mini is a more compact size with a smaller brush head, has 1 intensity level and one charge lasts up to 200 uses. In addition, the ISSA™ mini has "Smile Helpers" to help users keep track of their brushing routine.
We suggest that anyone who suffers from any oral condition should consult their dental-care professional before using an ISSA™.
We do not recommend placing the ISSA™ in a UV sanitation case.
Clean your ISSA™ by washing the brush with warm water while running your fingers through the bristles. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO's Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results. Allow device to air-dry.
Yes, the ISSA™ is suitable to use with tooth powder, tooth polish or other tooth-cleaning products.
The ISSA™ can be used with any standard toothpaste, but we recommend avoiding toothpastes that contains bleach with the device.
The natural properties of silicone create high friction and sticks to any smooth surface to rub the teeth clean, rather than scratching them like standard toothbrushes with nylon bristles.
The ISSA™s brush head lasts for up to 1 year.
Use only FOREO’s ISSA™ Brush Heads with your device.
• WHEN REMOVING BRUSH HEAD, DO NOT TWIST BRUSH HEAD AND HANDLE. Pull the used brush head upward and insert the replacement until gap is not visible between brush head and handle.
• The same instructions apply to all of the ISSA™ accessories, such as ISSATM Hybrid brush head or ISSATM Tongue Cleaner.
The ISSA™ is rechargeable with its included USB cable. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which last for 6 months of use.
• While charging the indicator will flash repeatedly
• When the battery is full the indicator will emit a steady glow
• When the battery is low the indicator will start to flash repeatedly
100% waterproof with a sealed charging port so you can use it in the shower.
8 intensities for maximum comfort
The intensity can be increased or decreased with the + or – buttons. Furthermore the device will remember your preferences for the next time it is used.
Pulsations will pause every 30 seconds to indicate when you should move the device to another quadrant of the mouth. The device will pause its pulsations 3 times in succession after 2 minutes to signify the end of the brushing routine.
You may lock or unlock the controls by holding down the + and – buttons at the same time.
The ISSA™ is designed to be used in a similar manner as a manual toothbrush.
We recommend using the following ISSA™ Technique for 2 minutes for the most effective cleaning results:
• Use your regular toothpaste and press the center button to activate the device.
• make wide, circular movements over the outer and inner surfaces of the teeth and gums.
• On biting and chewing surfaces, brush backwards and forwards horizontally.
• Brushing with the ISSA™ will feel super gentle, but that’s exactly how it’s supposed to feel.
• After you complete your brushing routine, press the center button again to deactivate the device.