The LUNA™ 2 has a motor that is 2x as powerful, 26% longer touch-points, larger brush surface and 36% thicker silicone body for a deeper and more enhanced cleansing experience.
The LUNA™ mini is a travel-sized T-Sonic™ deep-cleansing facial device that has 2 speeds and provides up to 300 uses per full charge. Available in 5 vibrant colors, it features a 3-zone brush surface that suits all skin types. In addition to a T-Sonic™ Cleansing Mode, the LUNA™ has an Anti-Aging Mode that channels lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the visible signs of aging, has 8 speeds, provides up to 450 uses per full charge and is available in 3 different models according to skin type.
Yes, the LUNA™ is safe to be used under the eyes to help reduce dark circles and puffiness. We’d recommend to lower the frequency and glide the LUNA™ smooth on the specific area but without pressing too much on the skin.
We recommend you consult your physician or skincare professional before use.
We suggest that anyone who suffers from a serious skin condition should consult their dermatologist before using the device.
We suggest you remove makeup before use for more effective cleansing.
Wash the brush surfaces with soap and water, rinse with clean water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO's Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results. Allow device to air-dry.
Yes, you can. Using beauty products in combination with LUNA™ provides superior results.
You can use any facial cleanser with the LUNA™, but to keep your device in optimal condition, avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers as they may damage the silicone touch-points.
The wave formation of closely packed, smooth silicone ridges is designed to minimize abrasion for the most sensitive skin, offering cleansing that's highly effective and extra-gentle at the same time.
This brush surface features thinner touch-points for gentle cleansing, with an area of thicker touch-points grouped towards the top of the device for deeper, precision cleansing of areas around the nose, ears and hairline.
Up to 80% of this brush surface is covered with thinner touch-points for gentle cleansing, with two additional waves of thicker touch-points for the stronger cleansing of oily patches.
Your LUNA™ is rechargeable with its included charger or USB cable. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which lasts up to 7 months of use.
• While charging, the indicator will flash repeatedly
• When the battery is full, the indicator will emit a steady glow
• When the battery is low, the indicator will start to flash repeatedly
• Dampen your face apply your regular cleanser.
We suggest using FOREO’s DAY and NIGHT CLEANSERS for optimal results.
• Wet the device and press the center button to activate its Cleansing Mode and press once more to put it on Standby, at which time you can rinse and dry your face.
• When the device is on Standby, its indicator light will emit a steady glow.
• Press again to activate the Anti-Aging Mode, then press for a final time to deactivate the device.
• 2 Modes: Cleansing Mode and Anti-Aging Mode
• Cleansing Mode (with touch-point brush) – 1 minute for cleansing routine.
• Anti-Aging Mode (with ridge surface) – 1 minute for diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
• 8 intensities for maximum comfort: the intensity of each mode can be increased or decreased with the + or – buttons. The Cleansing Mode has a memory function that will remember your speed preference for the next time it is used. The Anti-Aging Mode does not have a memory function; every time it is activated it will be operating on the highest speed.
• Integrated timer: pulsations will pause every 15 seconds in Cleansing Mode and every 12 seconds in Anti-Aging Mode to indicate when you should move the device to another area of the face. The device will pause its pulsations 3 times in succession after 1 minute to signify the end of the cleansing routine and again after the anti-aging routine, indicating the end of the entire beauty routine. Your FOREO device will switch itself off after 3 minutes in either mode.
• Locking/unlocking: you may lock or unlock the controls by holding down the + and – buttons at the same time